You get  free shipping  for orders over €30

Get Help


Get started

English, French or Spanish :)


Our helpdesk

Our help portal is packed with useful information from FAQs to helpful articles.

Happy to help and have a great day!

  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong
  • Hungary
  • India
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • España
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Arab Emirates
  • United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • United States of America
  • Russia
  • Rest of World
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Swedish
  • Español
  • Français
  • Italiano

Your bag

Free shipping on most orders above 30!

No hay artículos en su cesta.

Free shipping on most orders above 30!
Pris innan rabatt: $0.00 USD
Total $0.00 USD

14333 reviews
Thank you for joining the Good Fight!
Climate neutral shipping
14333 reviews
Thank you for joining the Good Fight!
Climate neutral shipping
Products 1 - 12 of 12

Circular Fashion Line

We’ve been working on this truly circular fashion line for more than two years, scrutinising suppliers (we looked at over 800 different potential partners) and making sure that the production was in line with what we stand for as a sustainable and social impact brand. With our circular fashion line, just send the clothes back to us once they've served their purpose in your wardrobe – and we'll make a new piece of clothing out of them, increasing the recycled % of our clothes over time.  And we can do this over and over again.  It’s what we call agood loop.  As an incentive to take part in agood loop system, you'll get a discount on your next circular purchase.

Made in Turkey (and using Turkish cotton), our t-shirts and long sleeves begin life using 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.  Conventional cotton still accounts for 99% of all cotton production but is really bad for the environment.  It can take around 10,000 litres of water just to make a kilogram of cotton. It ises pesticides and other synthetic chemicals, is often genetically modified and can be toxic to farmers, putting the health of workers at risk.  Chinese cotton is banned in many countries due to the treatment of the Uighur community - we will never use it in our products.

Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane which, unfortunately, is needed for the stretch).  Made from wood chippings obtained from well-managed forests, the TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres we use have received the European Award for the Environment from the European Commission in the category “The Technology Award for Sustainable Development”.

And our socks are made from 76% bamboo. The main advantage of bamboo lies in the fact that it's antibacterial, highly sweat-absorbent and hypoallergenic.  Bamboo is the fastest-growing plant on Earth and can be harvested multiple times, making it one of the most sustainable materials we know. It also uses significantly less water, absorbs more CO2, and produces more oxygen than trees it also doesn't need fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots. In addition to this, bamboo also has insulating qualities, meaning it can keep you warm during winter and cool during summer.   The socks also contain 17% recycled cotton, 4% spandex and 3% polyester.