Climate neutral shipping!
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
We donate to the MALALA FUND
Getting young girls the education they deserve. Read more
For the same CO2 impact as just 1 plastic case made in China, we can make 470 plant-based cases in Sweden.
We donate to Global First Responders
For every dental product sold we donate one bamboo toothbrush to those in need.
Bamboo grows 20 times faster than trees and can be re-harvested every second year.
We donate to charity:water
For every notebook & pen we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Every stone paper notebook saves around 20 litres of fresh water compared to a notebook made out of trees.
We donate to Days for Girls
With each toilet paper or kitchen roll, we’ll provide a period kit to a woman who needs it.Read more
We reduce fossil fuel plastic by using upcycled meadow grass in our pens.
Recycled nylon is made from reprocessing nylon found in waste products such as carpets, tights and old fishing nets.
We donate to Save the children
For every clothing item sold, we’ll donate a food kit to a child in need.
Made from bamboo
Crafted from premium bamboo and recycled cotton fibers, super soft, naturally antibacterial, and sweat-absorbent.
We refuse to take shortcuts, and we obsess over every single step in the journey of our products, from how they are made to how they end up on your doorstep. We always walk the extra mile to improve our products and our processes, to ensure that we always are as responsible as we humanly can be.
Every product is unique, meaning each design principle will be different for each product. We won’t be able to assume one way worked for another product and it will be the same for the next.We also need to look at everything at the same time, if we focus on one factor at a time it will only delay the process. We need to ensure each factor will work or else we will not be able to go ahead with the product.Lastly, we need to take the product lifespan into account. Take toothbrushes. We use premium nylon in the bristles. There are options, from castor beans which are plant-based, but the use is not great and is of poorer quality. Therefore the bristle with nylon is the better option. We need products that last, if not, consumption rates will only increase.
Our socks are made from 76% bamboo. The main advantage of bamboo lies...
Worldwide, 771 million people lack basic access to safe drinking water—that’s 1...
Our circular, trackable fashion line is designed to help preserve our world...
Our water bottle makes massive waves. Never buy plastic bottles again, but...
Circular Economy Phone Cases Plastics phone cases take 500 years to decompose...
Write on a premium stone paper notebook We have a wide variety...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane...
MagSafe *Compatible with all our phone cases for the iPhone 14 family.*...
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
Before you go
We donate to the WeForest
For every product sold, we donate a tree through WeForest.Read more
For every bottle we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Using upcycled steel saves 5 times the CO2 emission versus virgin steel.