Climate neutral shipping!
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
We donate to Save the children
For every clothing item sold, we’ll donate a food kit to a child in need.
Circular Recycled Cotton
By using recycled and organic cotton we save around 665 litres of water on every t-shirt.
We use a combination of 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton to create our products. This is because conventional cotton production is extremely harmful to the environment, with 99% of all cotton being grown this way.
For example, it takes about 10,000 litres of water to produce just one kilogram of cotton, and the use of pesticides and other synthetic chemicals is common. Genetically modified cotton can also pose a significant health risk to farmers.
Our circular fashion line is designed with sustainability in mind. When you no longer need your clothing, simply send it back to us, and we'll transform it into a new piece of clothing trough agood loop. This increases the percentage of recycled materials used in our clothes over time, creating a loop that can be repeated indefinitely.
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell. (the other 5% is Elastane...
Circular Economy Phone Cases Plastic phone cases take 500 years to decompose,...
Worldwide, 771 million people lack basic access to safe drinking water—that’s 1...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane...
Our socks are made from 76% bamboo. The main advantage of bamboo lies...
MagSafe *Compatible with all our phone cases for the iPhone 14 family.*...
Why we love trending Swedish artist Alex Hahn. Alex Hahn has been...
Our circular, trackable fashion line is designed to help preserve our world...
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
Before you go
We donate to the MALALA FUND
Getting young girls the education they deserve. Read more
Recycled nylon is made from reprocessing nylon found in waste products such as carpets, tights and old fishing nets.
We donate to charity:water
For every notebook & pen we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Every stone paper notebook saves around 20 litres of fresh water compared to a notebook made out of trees.
Made from bamboo
Crafted from premium bamboo and recycled cotton fibers, super soft, naturally antibacterial, and sweat-absorbent.
We donate to Global First Responders
For every dental product sold we donate one bamboo toothbrush to those in need.
Bamboo grows 20 times faster than trees and can be re-harvested every second year.
We donate to the WeForest
For every product sold, we donate a tree through WeForest.Read more
For every bottle we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Using upcycled steel saves 5 times the CO2 emission versus virgin steel.